Rutgers University isn’t taking any chances this school year. After having their system hacked at least four times in the last school year, the University is willing to pay up to 3 million dollarsÂ and have hired three security firmsÂ to prevent any further attacks this year.
Apple has released several security updates in response to multiple vulnerabilities found that could allow a remote hacker to take control of anÂ affected system.
Two ethical hackers are explaining just how easy it is to expose the vulnerabilities of the automotive industry. ByÂ hacking the system of an automobile they are able to control the radio, windshield wipers and even remotely drive the vehicle, among other things.
Newer vehiclesÂ including 2013 and 2015 models are equally vulnerable as shown by the hackers.
Services & Training
- DDoS-Guard To Forfeit Internet Space Occupied by Parler January 21, 2021
- New Charges Derail COVID Release for Hacker Who Aided ISIS January 19, 2021
- Joker’s Stash Carding Market to Call it Quits January 18, 2021
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday, January 2021 Edition January 13, 2021
- SolarWinds: What Hit Us Could Hit Others January 12, 2021