Rutgers University isn’t taking any chances this school year. After having their system hacked at least four times in the last school year, the University is willing to pay up to 3 million dollarsÂ and have hired three security firmsÂ to prevent any further attacks this year.
Apple has released several security updates in response to multiple vulnerabilities found that could allow a remote hacker to take control of anÂ affected system.
Two ethical hackers are explaining just how easy it is to expose the vulnerabilities of the automotive industry. ByÂ hacking the system of an automobile they are able to control the radio, windshield wipers and even remotely drive the vehicle, among other things.
Newer vehiclesÂ including 2013 and 2015 models are equally vulnerable as shown by the hackers.
Services & Training
- Patch Tuesday, January 2020 Edition January 15, 2020
- Cryptic Rumblings Ahead of First 2020 Patch Tuesday January 13, 2020
- Phishing for Apples, Bobbing for Links January 13, 2020
- Alleged Member of Neo-Nazi Swatting Group Charged January 11, 2020
- Lawmakers Prod FCC to Act on SIM Swapping January 9, 2020