Rutgers University isn’t taking any chances this school year. After having their system hacked at least four times in the last school year, the University is willing to pay up to 3 million dollarsÂ and have hired three security firmsÂ to prevent any further attacks this year.
Apple has released several security updates in response to multiple vulnerabilities found that could allow a remote hacker to take control of anÂ affected system.
Two ethical hackers are explaining just how easy it is to expose the vulnerabilities of the automotive industry. ByÂ hacking the system of an automobile they are able to control the radio, windshield wipers and even remotely drive the vehicle, among other things.
Newer vehiclesÂ including 2013 and 2015 models are equally vulnerable as shown by the hackers.
Services & Training
- Meet Bluetana, the Scourge of Pump Skimmers August 14, 2019
- Patch Tuesday, August 2019 Edition August 13, 2019
- SEC Investigating Data Leak at First American Financial Corp. August 12, 2019
- iNSYNQ Ransom Attack Began With Phishing Email August 9, 2019
- Who Owns Your Wireless Service? Crooks Do. August 7, 2019