Rutgers University isn’t taking any chances this school year. After having their system hacked at least four times in the last school year, the University is willing to pay up to 3 million dollarsÂ and have hired three security firmsÂ to prevent any further attacks this year.
Apple has released several security updates in response to multiple vulnerabilities found that could allow a remote hacker to take control of anÂ affected system.
Two ethical hackers are explaining just how easy it is to expose the vulnerabilities of the automotive industry. ByÂ hacking the system of an automobile they are able to control the radio, windshield wipers and even remotely drive the vehicle, among other things.
Newer vehiclesÂ including 2013 and 2015 models are equally vulnerable as shown by the hackers.
Services & Training
- ‘War Dialing’ Tool Exposes Zoom’s Password Problems April 2, 2020
- Phish of GoDaddy Employee Jeopardized Escrow.com, Among Others April 1, 2020
- Annual Protest to ‘Fight Krebs’ Raises €150K+ March 30, 2020
- Russians Shut Down Huge Card Fraud Ring March 26, 2020
- US Government Sites Give Bad Security Advice March 25, 2020