Cino Ltd. is proud to announce that we will be presenting at the 89th CMAA World Conference Expo in San Diego on February 25, 2016. This is an exclusive opportunity to hear from our Cyber Risk and Compliance Specialist, Fred J. Santarsiere.
Fred has over 22 years of information security experience and holds a large array of industry security and technical certifications. He has extensive experience in system auditing and is often consulted in the areas of security infrastructure remediation, penetration testing, IT governance, risk management, disaster recovery and information security and compliance within the Hospitality industry.
Fred also leads Cino Ltd.’s Incident Response Teams (IRT), which includes the Cyber Forensics Investigations Division. His expertise is frequently sought after by the military to serve as an instructor of the NIST Risk Management Framework, CISSP, CEH and CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator) courses.
Fred has also served as an NYPD officer and U.S. Army Special Operations team member. He has extensive knowledge of HIPPA and PCI-DSS compliance and the ISO 27001 standard.
His certifications include:
- CHFI – Compter Hacking Forensics Investigator
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CAP – Certified Authorization Professional
- SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
- CISM – Certified Information System Manager
- Various Microsoft Certifications: MCSA, MCSE, MCITP and MCT
- Various Cisco Certifications: CCENT, CCNA and CCNA Wireless
- Various CompTIA Certifications: A+, Net+, Security+, SMBEN and SMBAN
For more information regarding Fred and/or his presentations, please contact Diana Samudio at 516.932.0317 ext 308 or email her at [email protected]